What is your favorite Spring beer?

Monday, August 20, 2007

The Dust Has Almost Settled


We got through the wedding, the honeymoon, and our only problem now is that we have a ton of beer. There are about six cases of macro-brew left, maybe four cases of my own, and a few cases of top shelf Texas micro as well as stuff from Anchor and Sam Adams. Let's not forget the hundred dollars or so that I dropped local California beer on the honeymoon [they all made it back in my suitcases safe and sound] I'm brewing either a Belgian Strong Ale or a Cherry Pale Ale tomorrow, but I can't even justify doing it. Oh well.

By the way, the picture to the right is my wedding present from Natalie. It plugs into my fridge and keeps the temp to within a degree of what I need. Right now I've got a porter I'm keeping at 60 degrees and it's working like a champ.

No comments: